Register with PADD® to receive our Newsletters
PADD now has campaigns in The United States, Canada and Europe. With your support we can eliminate distracted driving injuries and deaths throughout the world. Every donation, even $1.00, can help save lives around the world. PADD thanks all those who have donated and supported us as we continue to make a difference. Distracted driving does not discriminate, please don't wait until it knocks on your door.
If you know or represent a school, town, group or organiaztion and would like to know how to receive our signs or schedule a presentation, please fill out this FORM
Sign up to receive our newsletters and special announcements HERE
Walk With PADD® Forms
Please download these forms as needed, you may print them and email them to PADD's main office or you can bring them with you to the walk.
Please read the walk waiver. If you do not register online please bring this with you. All participants must sign a waiver. All walkers under 18 must have their parents sign the waiver and bring it with them. We will have plenty on hand at the walk for all to sign. Thank you!
Driver Safer GDL
A TEEN SAFE DRIVER IS ELIGIBLE FOR DEFENSIVE DRIVING AUTO INSURANCE DISCOUNTS.
Every school and parent hope for a teen safe driver, and we have the right solution with a defensive driving course NJ. Additional benefits even include defensive driving auto insurance discounts.
Injuries and fatalities due to teen driver inexperience is clearly a daunting situation; however, some significant progress has been made.
The Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) programs reducing the number of people that can drive with teen drivers, as well as the number of hours that teens can drive, have made a tremendous impact; however, this alone is not the solution.
While studies show that reducing these factors does reduce the incidence of motor vehicle accidents when teens are behind the wheel, it does not address the problem at its root cause: teens must learn how to more safely control their vehicles in the conditions that drivers experience on the roads. This is where a defensive driving course NJ can help.
Why Support PADD®
Thank you for your interest in PADD®. Financial support is vital to advancing our mission to stop distracted driving, support the victims of this violent crime and prevent texting while driving, the most dangerous of inattentive driving.
Why Support PADD®?
- We are just what the name says, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, friends, relatives, young, old skinny and fat, just neighbors looking out for each other and you.
- PADD is the largest growing distracted driving foundation in the nation today, the most searched on Google and over a million hits on our social network Facebook each month.
- PADD® successfully passed an educational and awareness law in NJ in our first year and plan on making changes federally to protect all of us from the new epidemic, distracted driving.
- PADD® has reached thousands of students and we have our "Stay Alive Don't Text And Drive" signs in the United States, Canada and Europe. Global end to distracted driving is within our reach with your help.
- PADD® will become one of the most credible and best-liked charities, alongside MADD, the American Cancer Society and the United Way.
- Over 2 million people have heard of PADD® in our first year.
- PADD® has taken distracted driving from a statistic, to real human lives being lost.
- PADD is effective, our mission is clear and direct, stop death and injury from distracted driving
- Many people say they have a higher opinion of companies who sponsor PADD® and PADD’s® donors feel the same way.
Does PADD accept funds from the alcohol , tabacco or gambling industry?
PADD® does NOT accept any funds or in-kind donations from the alcohol, tabacco or gambling industry.
"Walk With PADD"
OUR 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPONSORS: