Contact us: Corporate Sponsors
PADD always welcomes the opportunity to develop new corporate relationships.
To contact the PADD® National office, please fill out the form below
Motorsports spreads PADDS Message worldwide
Thunderbolt Raceway in Millville NJ leads the way in the racing world to spread PADD's message
Queen Motorsports carried PADD® in '13 and continues in '14
Jake Griffin Racing enters it second year with PADD®
Hulmes Racing enters its second year with PADD® at bridgeport NJ
Iracing and it's members honor Nikki one week after distracted driving took her life. A connection was made.
PADD Racing in the virtual world continues daily.
Long after a crash, survivors still feel the impact. PADD Victim Services provides emotional support and assistance with medical and legal struggles that follow a distracted driving crash.
If you or a loved one has been affected by a distracted or inattentive driving crash, PADD is here to help. We have victim advocates nationwide who can help bereaved families and injured victims/survivors by:
- Providing emotional support
- Providing advocacy in the criminal and civil justice systems
- Accompanying victims/survivors to court
- Assisting in preparing a victim impact statement
- Referring victims/survivors to appropriate resources for additional help
- Offering support groups in many areas
- Connecting victims/survivors who share similar experiences
- Providing supportive materials on victimization topics
If you would like to help PADD in our National Campaign please contact us HERE
Everyday another day passes since the world lost Nikki; Mike [Nikki's father] becomes more determined. As Mike stands at the exact spot where Nikki lost her life in a distracted driving related accident, he firmly conveys PLEASE, DON'T DO IT! STAY ALIVE - DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE...PLEASE LET'S END DISTRACTED DRIVING!
Please note the street sign you see Mike standing next to is the exact type sign that PADD, through its financial contributors, is able to provide at no cost to the receiver worldwide in a proactive awareness effort to END DISTRACTED DRIVING!
PADD gratefully appreciates and thanks all PADD contributors and partners for helping put an END TO DISTRACTED DRIVING.
If you want to be part of the PADD LIFE SAVING MISSION, please register to receive updates about our website and mission please Donate today.
Why Support PADD®
Thank you for your interest in PADD®. Financial support is vital to advancing our mission to stop distracted driving, support the victims of this violent crime and prevent texting while driving, the most dangerous of inattentive driving.
Why Support PADD®?
- We are just what the name says, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, friends, relatives, young, old skinny and fat, just neighbors looking out for each other and you.
- PADD is the largest growing distracted driving foundation in the nation today, the most searched on Google and over a million hits on our social network Facebook each month.
- PADD® successfully passed an educational and awareness law in NJ in our first year and plan on making changes federally to protect all of us from the new epidemic, distracted driving.
- PADD® has reached thousands of students and we have our "Stay Alive Don't Text And Drive" signs in the United States, Canada and Europe. Global end to distracted driving is within our reach with your help.
- PADD® will become one of the most credible and best-liked charities, alongside MADD, the American Cancer Society and the United Way.
- Over 2 million people have heard of PADD® in our first year.
- PADD® has taken distracted driving from a statistic, to real human lives being lost.
- PADD is effective, our mission is clear and direct, stop death and injury from distracted driving
- Many people say they have a higher opinion of companies who sponsor PADD® and PADD’s® donors feel the same way.
Does PADD accept funds from the alcohol , tabacco or gambling industry?
PADD® does NOT accept any funds or in-kind donations from the alcohol, tabacco or gambling industry.
Nikki's Foundation - People Against Distracted Driving is a non-profit organization. All donations go towards our ongoing efforts to end distracted driving.
Currently, we are donating "Stay Alive Don't Text and Drive" signs to schools and towns installing them along significant roadsides, billboards, businesses and in school exits, park exits and anywhere that they will impact motorists.
In addition, we are working to spread the awareness of the dangers of distracted driving, providing support for the families affected by such tragedies, and passing new laws to educate motorists, for stricter enforcement and punishment of distracted-driving-related offenses and working with schools to educate children of this new epidemic.
We appreciate any amount of contribution you can make. Your aid is invaluable and helps to keep the movement running!
By making a difference today your making a difference for tomorrow
Thanks to you and the support of people like you, PADD has been successful in our first four years helping to save lives and create a positive change in the lives of people across the nation. Because of you, our mission to create laws, raise awareness, educate the public and serve the victims and their families affected by all forms of distracted driving has been a success. We have;
On February 3rd, 2017, we served our one thousanth victim and survivor of distracted driving, an average of one survivor a day, all at no charge thanks to your help!
We need your help in order to prevent these 100% preventable deaths and put a stop to distracted driving, especially texting while driving.
Your donation will go to work instantly to help save lives and serve people through PADD's® vital victim services and awareness programs provided at no cost to communities throughout America—programs that would not be possible without your support.
Our focus on distracted driving prevention, victim services, education and awareness is steadfast and is proven as in our financial stewardship. Our expenses to our staff each year is zero! It's common in most charities to spend more then 50% of donations to pay their staff. At PADD ®, no one is paid in our charity. All of our staff are volunteers. Our expenses for office and advertising are less then 10% of all donations.
As a result over $.90 of every dollar at PADD® goes towards community awareness programs, education programs, serving victims of the crime and programs to stop distracted driving.
So there is no doubt when PADD® says your donation makes a difference, we mean it! Your support will help us keep the conversation going between teens and parents, between teachers and students as well as the Dot and drivers across the nation. Your support enables all that to happen
Together, we can make the world a safer place for our loved ones.
Please donate today to help our goal of zero tolerance, zero deaths!