A Parents Guide To Teaching Teens
Parents, Please read:
Long after a crash, survivors still feel the impact. PADD Victim Services provides emotional support and assistance with medical and legal struggles that follow a distracted driving crash.
If you or a loved one has been affected by a distracted or inattentive driving crash, PADD is here to help. We have victim advocates nationwide who can help bereaved families and injured victims/survivors by:
- Providing emotional support
- Providing advocacy in the criminal and civil justice systems
- Accompanying victims/survivors to court
- Assisting in preparing a victim impact statement
- Referring victims/survivors to appropriate resources for additional help
- Offering support groups in many areas
- Connecting victims/survivors who share similar experiences
- Providing supportive materials on victimization topics
If you would like to help PADD in our National Campaign please contact us HERE
Hockey Players Participating in @skate2eliminateDD have the option to get sponsors for their participation in this event. For example you could get your employer to sponsor $25 per period you played. Below are forms (pdf) that you can download and print to take to potential player sponsors.